Food (2)

The look of Bulgarian made chocolate 'Svoge' reminds me of Lithuanian chocolate 'Karūna'.
  
One thing I really hate in big shops, that if I buy vegetables, fruits or anything that has to be weight, I have to put a sticker with price on торбичка (plastic bag) in which are the goods. Hate it because afterwards the bag is not usable, it's not possible to get sticker of the bag without ruining it. That's why from now I buy this kind of goods only in market or smaller shops.

 
This place (a bit away from the center in Kazanlak) is organic product paradise. The food there is good and relatively cheap. There I got also the best dates I have ever had!
 
As I don't understand the logic of transport prices in Bulgaria, I don't get why these 'rozovi' tomatoes, obviously not ripened ones, are more expensive that the red and juicy ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment